Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In - 4

Last Weight: 124.6
Todays Weight: 120
Difference: -4.6
Last Goal: 122.8 by 8/28
Goal Met? Yes
New Goal: 118.5 by 9/11
     I finally fucking lost weight! I'm so excited. I know, I skipped the last weight in, but I was so depressed it was not even something that I wanted to think of. This past week I have cut down on junk food so much. I haven't had a binge in a week I think. Being at school is great because I can go out and buy whatever food I want. Plus, I can go to the gym again! Yay! I went today and it was amazing! It's nice to be back. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss hun! :D I'm so happy for you!
    So glad that you are enjoying being back at school. I hope things continue to go well! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete