Thursday, August 29, 2013

Feeling Better

     Thanks for your kind words on my last post. It really means a lot that people actually care about me.
     So, I'm not feeling 100% better, but I was definitely less depressed than yesterday. I cried myself to sleep last night and when I woke up my boyfriend called me right away to make sure I was okay. I spent the day packing for school. I'm so excited now! I move in on Monday. I promise I will start making better posts once I move in! Everything has been so hectic.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better. Remember we are all here to support you and we all care :) <3
    I hope things continue to get better. And good luck moving in on Monday! :) I'm excited for you! XD
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a belated response to the last post, since I haven't been able to read blogs:
    You are not a failure! Things happen to people, and all of them seemed to pile up on you. Crashing a car is something that happens to a lot of people, and all of them go on to lead productive, non-failure happy lives.
    You're going to have a great year in school, and it's going to be so great that you will never doubt that you deserve food ever again. Hear me? NEVER! ;)

    Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete