Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Weightloss Rewards

     These are my personal weightloss goals and the rewards that I am going to give myself when I reach these goals. I think that giving yourself rewards make you more motivated to get something done.

115 lbs - meet goal by August 1st - Manicure on August 2nd
110 lbs - meet goal by August 29th - Buy new heels!!
108 lbs - meet goal by September 10th - Shopping spree at favorite thrift store!

After September 10th I'll be revamping my entire eating and exercise plan to get under 100lbs for 2015.

2 comments:

  1. Great rewards! I could sooo do with new heels myself. Thrift store shopping sprees are awesome, though be forewarned I've found it *much* harder to find things that fit compared to when I was at my set weight. Most of the smaller sizes end up in those fancy expensive secondhand non-charity 'boutiques', I think.

    Good luck <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thrift store I like to go to is HUGE and they have a good selection. I also love baggy clothes and their Men's Vintage Sweater section is my favorite!

      Delete