Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In - 10

Last Weight: 117.8
Todays Weight: 118
Difference: +0.2
Last Goal: 116.8
Goal Met? No
New Goal: 117.0 by 7/16
     Blah. Yuck. I thought I'd gain more this week after all the shit I've been eating. Since I finish my antibiotics off Saturday, I'm going to start restricting again. Honestly, I'm excited. I miss the hungry feeling. Also, even though I did gain weight, I can tell that I have more muscle. Especially in my arms. They were so weak and now I'm starting to get some definition. So yeah. I've changed my calorie intake goal to 1086 on MFP and it says I should lose 1.1lbs a week on that. I'm just hoping for 1lb a week! I'm going to try to stick to it as much as possible!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it :) and if you go over don't beat yourself up, you're doing fab and antibiotics are crappy for restricting so I think you've done good this week :) Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a teeny tiny gain, just a drop in the ocean :) It'll be gone in no time. Good luck with your plan! 1lb a week is a good goal. Antibiotics suuuck, I feel you there. I was on them for like two months, had two weeks off, and am back on the again. Three times a day this time, ugh! Are you off the steroids now? They're the real killer on the scales!
    Take care sweetie <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm off the steroids now. They made me want to eat constantly, and it was awful.

      Delete