Wednesday, July 31, 2013

7/31 Intake

Lunch:
Mushrooms - 8
Cucumber - 8
Baby Carrots - 35
Apple Sauce - 50
Cottage Cheese - 45
Dinner:
Minestrone Soup - 120
Snacks:
Lays Potato Chips - 160
Buffalo Dip - 50
Ice Cream Cake - 165
Total: 640
Exercise: 277
Net: 364
     First off, I know my exercise usually says I burn like 600 calories a day, but that's because I had my pedometer app hooked up to MyFitnessPal and I didn't like that. It made me feel like I could eat so much more. I changed it so that it doesn't automatically put in calories burned. I had the cake today because it was my dad's birthday! I was also lucky because mum burnt dinner so I was able to make my own stuff. Light soup in the microwave. Very filling.
     I went for a run today! I did 2.4 miles. I haven't run this far since April. I'm really proud of myself. I burned over 200 calories from it too. It took me thirty minutes, but I still did it. I'm hoping to go for another jog on Friday. I'm still keeping up with the 30 day squat challenge and damn my legs are sore. But you know what they say, no pain no gain!

2 comments: