Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Welcome Post

     I'll use this first post as a welcome to my new blog, and also to explain what this blog is about. This blog in no way, shape, or form promotes/glorifies self-harm and eating disorders. This blog is simply my thoughts and my life. I hope that people can relate to what I have to say. So, welcome to The Diary of a Messed Up Teen! If you have any questions for me, then you can either leave a comment on a post or ask me a question on my tumblr [link in sidebar] and ask me to post it on here. If you find any content offensive, please notify me ASAP so I can review it.

3 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie, thanks for following :) Oh, you're from Boston? My sister is living in Boston as well, so I've been there already, really love it <3 And you are so beautiful, omg... Please be safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Just wondering, you are not diagnosed with an eating disorder? Do you consider yourself as eating disordered? Much love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do consider myself as having an eating disorder. The only reason I'm not diagnosed is that I refuse to tell any of my doctors about it because I don't want to gain weight. And I'm really good at hiding it from them.

      Delete