Saturday, July 27, 2013

Steve Miller and the Beach

     I'm a huge beach junkie and I haven't been to the ocean all summer. Since I've been extremely depressed lately, my mom decided we'd go visit my aunt's beach house. It's not the ocean, but it's still nice. I got a sunburn. Mom didn't pack me any food, so all I ate was a cereal bar (90). It was a fun time and when you're out in the sun you don't really think about food that much. Mom ordered pizza for early dinner and I had a couple slices, but I don't feel too guilty about it because it's all I ate today.
     In a couple minutes I'll be leaving to go see Steve Miller Band tonight! I'm super excited. I hope that it's a lot of fun, even though I'm going with my family. Plus, dancing and jumping around at concerts burns a ton of calories. I'll post more tomorrow when I have free time. Hope you all are doing well! <3

2 comments:

  1. I also love going to beaches :)but it's still winter here and it's too cold :/ Brr.. I wish summer comes soon! XD
    Good to hear that you were able to eat without feeling so guilty :)
    I hope you have fun tonight dear! Enjoy yourself :)
    And remember to tell us about it next time you're back!~ :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete