Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Miss the Gym

     There's a gym at my school and I love it. It's small and only students can go there. I would go all the time. In the summer, I can't afford a gym membership. And I hate running outside. It's so hot and humid. There's big hills and cars and it's not a good time.
     My favorite was going to gym in the winter. You step outside after a long workout and feel the cold hit you. It was always so nice. I would go there and do 20-30 minutes on the treadmill and then 15-25 minutes on the bike. Then I got home from school in April. I started jogging outside, but that didn't last long. I'm so tired after work. Now that it's deep into summer, it's so hot and humid that I can only jog for 30 seconds at a time.
     I can't wait to go back to school and work out! Only one more month left!


No comments:

Post a Comment