Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weekend with my Boyfriend

     I over ate. I knew that I would. He makes me eat more than I should. I've gained a little bit, but now that my boyfriend is gone I can just not eat today to lose that little bit. I'm not going to post what I ate, because its repulsive. But it did include ice cream, tacos, and wine. 
     However, I did buy a dress this weekend. It's a body con dress, so I'm a little afraid to wear it out just yet, but a couple more pounds and it'll be perfect. So happy about that!

2 comments:

  1. It's always hard to diet when you are spending time with your boyfriend.
    Last year when I had a bf I gained 6 kg in two months! lol :P
    Good luck dear~ but don't be too harsh on yourself ok? I'm sure you will look fabulous in your dress :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete