Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wifi-less and a Lunch Date

     My mom decided that today was going to be a wifi-less day, so I'm posting this from my phone. She thinks we spend too much time on the Internet. And this is so true. 
     I weighed myself today, now that my period is almost over. 118.2! I'm really happy about this. I've been emotionally eating all week and I thought that I gained 100 pounds from it. But I didn't!
     So I woke up today, and my mom was making French toast. I managed to get out of eating it by pretending I was still asleep. But then after that my friend texted me asking me to go out to lunch with her. She has a bunch of my stuff so I need to get it from her so I agreed to go. She kept suggesting all these super fattening places that I really didn't want to go. I suggested we go to Applebee's because they have a weight watchers section of their menu. She said sure but were not going until later, which gives me an excuse to skip dinner! 
     Last nights concert was really fun by the way. I had a blast even though my family was kind of bothering me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment